Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Communing with Nature


Meisha writes, "This picture is of my duck friend. I had already finished eating my sandwich and banana when he came up to me and I unfortunately had nothing for him except the dark chocolate Kit-Kat I had bought for dessert. I thought it might be dangerous to give chocolate to a duck, especially one who was likely part dog (given the way he begged for food). He eventually went to see about getting leftovers from the other people eating on the same terrace. I also saw two ducks sleeping next to each other on the concrete walking bridge that goes from the library to the area where the Berrick Saul Building is. They were cuddled and facing different directions, so whenever someone walked by one or the other duck could open an eye and make sure the person passing wasn't a threat. Pretty cute."

No comments:

Post a Comment